Lower extremity orthotics are devices / braces that are used to enhance capacity by giving support, controlling movement, diminishing pain, rectifying deformations and avoiding movement of disfigurements. At P & O Services, we strive to give you the best lower extremity orthosis that would help you regain your normal way of life that your injuries were keeping you away from.
Unloader One® is a comfortable, lightweight, low-profile brace that provides excellent suspension and unloading leverage. This lightweight brace preserves the clinically-proven Össur® Unloader 3-Points of Leverage design by incorporating Dual Dynamic Force Straps that are easily fine-tuned via a Dynamic Force Control System. Color-coded Quick Fit Buckles simplify application and removal, while flexible shells and breathable liners, coated with Össur Sensil® Silicone, improve comfort and reduce migration, helping to ensure patient compliance. Recent research demonstrates that Unloader One reduces pain, improves function and decreases the use of pain medication.
Ideal for normal daily activities as well as athletic endeavors, this brace is designed using ProForm technology, which creates a comfortable, precise fit that won’t compromise mobility. Available in custom and prefabricated versions. Prefabricated frame color is black, custom color shown in blue.
PRAFO® Orthosis is a totally adjustable, custom-fitted AFO that can help manage many of the ankle/foot anomalies.
• Clinically proven for effective ambulation*
• Infinite measureable adjustments
• Custom-contoured, malleable aluminum heel connector
• Malleable aluminum anti-rotation bar
• Customized sizes available
• Compatible with all liner variations that we offer if applicable
Proven superior integrity of the superstructure**
The Shadow is an ultra lightweight knee-ankle-foot-orthosis that combines the structural strength and durability of a traditional metal and leather orthosis with the fit and cosmetic appeal of a thermoplastic orthosis. Constructed of lightweight and extremely rigid composite materials, the Shadow’s sleek and open design offers patients an unparalleled blend of form and function.
• AFO Light provides support only where it is needed, eliminating unnecessary bulk and providing a cosmetically-appealing look. Using the best of Flex-Foot® technology and the energy storing properties of carbon fiber, AFO Light offers a strong and lightweight solution for people with mild to moderate drop foot.
• Energy return and propulsion assistance of the limb at toe off
• Supports the foot for ground clearance during swing phase
• Carbon fiber design provides excellent strength-to-weight ratio and dynamic motion
• Gradual plantar flexion at initial contact
• Stiffness gradient at the heel and the toe correspond to ground reaction forces as they are applied to the foot
• Easy to don and doff